98+ Taillights.
Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter.
Cheapo SRI Intake.
PS Delete.
A/C Delete.
Cruise Control Delete.
Window Visors.
Unknown Faded CF Hood.

Fresh off the Tow truck, Just picked it up for $388.

Installed red gauge LED's

And Finally how she sat before I tore her down.

Chapter 2: The rebuild

Quick back story, PO Spliced nitrous into the fuel line and toasted some valves, Cylinder 2 & 3 misfired, Oh whatever will I do? *Bat's eyelids* Hehehehe :twisted:

End chapter 2: Rebuild complete

Last edited:

bassm

I like the tinted tail lights on a black Integra. I think it blends nicely with it.

R13

The other asshole
I need to polish my taillights they are a little dull, but yeah i've been meaning to take a pic of the radiator support, turns out it's been in a light crash, that's why my hood doesn't fit

R13

The other asshole
Does anyone know why my abs system would be dragging down on the engine? The abs "device " or whatever the fuck its called to the passenger side of the engine bay will make an odd kind of grinding sound that drags the engine down below 1k rpms, it happen like every 2 minutes

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Maybe its starting to go bad? Sounds just like something that was happening to another integra we had but i couldnt figure out what it was and it didnt hinder the engine at all yet. But the car was sold eventually.

R13

The other asshole
Maybe its starting to go bad? Sounds just like something that was happening to another integra we had but i couldnt figure out what it was and it didnt hinder the engine at all yet. But the car was sold eventually.
Perhaps.... Maybe i should just do an abs delete, I might put up a video of it, if my shitty camera will get it

slammedDC2

Yeah my hood didn't sit quite right on mine when I got it. Take a look at the support and the latch you might be able to take a rubber mallet and get it back into shape. I got my hood back into position with some hard work. Way cheaper then getting a new radiator support.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah my hood didn't sit quite right on mine when I got it. Take a look at the support and the latch you might be able to take a rubber mallet and get it back into shape. I got my hood back into position with some hard work. Way cheaper then getting a new radiator support.
The whole thing is f***ed really

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
No worries tho, I'm looking for a job right now, once i got some money rolling in i'll get it fixed up quick

Thanks for fixing the title :)

Last edited: