race cams and gears??

XSB1X

sup clubtegg i wanna add some hp to my b18 will some race cams and rears do it what u guys think?

XSB1X

i dont know how to set the time on the gears but ill get some help with that will i have to change my pully too

so i cant run s2 gears and cams on my 93 gs
Gears, yes. Cams, no.

Edit: If you can't do a timing belt, you probably shouldn't be adjusting the gears. You really don't have the experience for that sort of engine tuning.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Not on stock cams unless you just want them for looks, then that makes you a ricer. Put the money towards other things...whens the last time your timing belt/water pump was replaced? I would do routine maintnance first, 1. to keep the car running and 2. to learn how to wrench on the car a little.

You can't just jump in the ring with Ali, cause you think you can box

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Not on stock cams unless you just want them for looks, then that makes you a ricer. Put the money towards other things...whens the last time your timing belt/water pump was replaced? I would do routine maintnance first, 1. to keep the car running and 2. to learn how to wrench on the car a little.

Start off with simple stuff. Best way to start learning about cars is doing your own oil changes. Simple and easy.

hgocasca

level 77 troll

OMG, its too early for that, f&f quotes should be saved til after happy hour has started lol, good use of the line though, +1 rep for you my friend