Race Header for GS-R

jdmgsr04

i was wondering what is a good race header but the problem is that i dont want to spend 900 and up but if there is a cheap race header out there or is that what they run in and how good are they..does anyone have any stats on them or anyone that has them on a GSR this would really help

DownShift96GSR

Go to ebay and get a JDM 4-1 type R header. You could also find DC Sports 4-1 headers on ebay too. I have a 4-2-1 DC on my GSR now, but after I supercharge I'll probably go 4-1

hyper98gsr

i have a dc4-2-1 one piece header for sale for a gsr. its only been used for 3 weeks. i will give it away for 175+shipping.
let me know.

DownShift96GSR

If you want a real good header for your engine go with Comptech. I hear their shit is off the chain......

AcuraInt3gra

Race Header

The best race header i know about out there on the market is the Toda Racing Race header. It runs about $980. Toda is a company that is all about tuning high performance hondas and what not. However i know you might not be looking for something that pricey. If you want something cheaper with max output my best bet would be getting a basic header from PACESETTER. Those cost about $250 and have better exhaust flow than a basic DC header that everyone always gets. I dont know if the above was much of a great help to you but yah. Good luck in finding the right header you want.

B16aTeggy

^^ man is right sumwhat...but "PACESETTER" sucks dick for lurch .. get DC over them anyday...

but whats teh beat u ask?. real Spoon, mugan, toda, Itr 4-1 race header, pretty much any header that is over $800

DownShift96GSR

B16aTeggy said:
^^ man is right sumwhat...but "PACESETTER" sucks dick for lurch .. get DC over them anyday...

but whats teh beat u ask?. real Spoon, mugan, toda, Itr 4-1 race header, pretty much any header that is over $800
What he said.....

zmaxprobe

Well which one Toda, Mugen, ITR or Comptech which will you notice the best gain from. And which will all of you recomend.

4banger

HyTech & SMSP, smsp race header beat the toda racibg header, in a dyno shoot out of headers

hyper98gsr

believe it or not...weapon r makes a great header for the gsr motor. really good gains. should be more affordable than hytech or comptech. almost the same gains.

AcuraInt3gra

4banger said:
isint the weapon r header like 700bux
Ahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Weapon R?? I didnt even know they made a header. I dont know. I never really liked their spongy intakes. I probably wouldnt trust them when it comes to a header too. GO TODA!! :)