Race-ially profiled

Autotech510

ever been hastled by cop, who you know pulled you over because you happen to be driving an ACURA

INTEGRA? race-ially profiled just because of the exterior looks and exhaust flow sound. a toyota matrix or any

other new car with stock kits wouln't have this type of harassment.

to make a long story short, i was heading to the freeway on ramp on my way to a friends house and pass a city cop whose driving the opposite direction i was going. so im merging onto the freeway, and gaining speed but theres some dumbass driving about 50mph in front of me. i had to tail him for a short period of time in order to switch lanes to the left.next thing i know that same city cop was behind me with his christmas lights lit. found out he was that same cop i pass earlier, who acutally hit a u turn and sped back and merged onto the freeway following me. pulled me over and said, do your signals work? let me see? why wernt you signaling? i thought to myself, what the fuck just happend. this cop aint even CHP. he even called backup. and ticketed me for following to close and change lanes w/o signaling.

anyway like 5 weeks later i got a fixing ticket for my front tints and no front plate. the female cop had a trainee in the car with her, so it was obvious she used me as an example. she even said "sorry front side tints arn't legal, but your car looks nice though".

whats your stories

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I've been pulled over once just to get harassed about my car, no other reason.
First, they said my exhaust was illegal simply because it wasn't stock. I had an Apexi WS at the time, which is like one of the quietest aftermarket exhausts you can get for an Integra, so they sure as hell weren't mad that it was loud. Just giving me crap because it wasn't stock, give me a break.
Second, they said my tint is too dark, which was true for my little side windows. My rear hatch window is legal, but of course that's not the easiest one to get to to get a measurment with their little darkness meter.
And last, they gave me crap about being lowered....on an Eibach Pro Kit! It's a little wussy ass 1.25 inch drop.

I didn't get a ticket for anything, but I littered for the only time in my adult life when I threw that D.E. tag out the window on the highway on ramp, f'n jerks. Those pricks made me late to work.

ltrain

yea i got pulled over plenty but the worse was when i had an eclipse and i was driving in a mall parking lot and the dick gave me a ticket for having a 4 sale sign on the back window and having my license plate on the front dash instead of in front of the car and i explained to him that someone backed up to me in the front and messed up the bumper a lil where i couldnt put the plate on i mean cmon give a guy a brake im in the car with my daughter and my girl.......and by the way i had an apexi ws on my gsr and that shit was so quiet u probably could have told him it was just a chrome tip that stupid ass wouldnt know the differance

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Damn that shits lame. Cops never give me any shit.

Lucky too cause I'd pull out my nine and pop a cap in that pigs ass.

ltrain

mmmm gotcha im gonna start a thread about fav rap verses that ish is gonna be poppin u wait

PogKai

B20VTEC
no harrasment here, but you're right.. in here if you drive a Honda then all cops will target you.

01cleatus

It's all bullshit....here in Florida after market exhausts are illegal....but they are a asecondary offense. This means they cannot pull you over just cause of your exhaust, you must be pulled over for another offense. The thing that pisses me off is the fact that only us imports with our aftermarket exhausts get pulled over, the good ol' boys with their GT mustangs, Camaros, and big ugly ass trucks with straight pipes don't get pulled over. And I believe those exhausts are aftermarket. It seems way to fishy for me. I smell a conspiracy. (lol)
But yeah I do feel we are being targeted.

-SKUNK-

i was driving home one time and i had my fog lights on, next thing ya know there is a cop in front of me. he pulls off to the side of the road and waits for me to pass. a couple seconds later i'm parked on the side of the road handing over my information. he said " you have your brights on", and i replied with " they are my fog lights". he then proceded to tell me it wasnt foggy and they didnt need to be on. what makes me mad i when a lifted truck is passin me and he has his 14,000 lights on and can totaly get away with it. bologna.

DownShift96GSR

Yeah, I've had my fair share of herassment. I got pulled over once for my exhaust by this man hating, dike cop. Get this she pulls me over as I'm pulling into the gas station after the light turned red and tells me my exhaust is too loud. At the light, there was some crappy ass toyota corolla with a louder exhaust than mine. Then a chopper goes flying down the street and I told the dike bitch to repeat herself because I couldn't hear her over the bikes loud fucking exhaust.

Then about a week later, I get pulled again for my exhaust. This officer was cool about though cuz I told him that I just got pulled a week ago and haven't had time to fix it. Then I asked him why he and his fellow pigs were pulling us over for our exhaust when there are people out there raping, killing, and stealing who need to be taken care. He said that when none of that is going on, they're out looking for us in our, get this, "IMPORTS". What kind of shit is that?? He then said that it's because of "the movie" is the reason why they are out there.

About a year ago me and my friend are out racing and cops show up and we leave, well they follow and two cops pull over 5 cars, pretty impressive. Well they call back up. I was in my Civic at the time w/ body kit, exhaust, rims, wing, the works. I look guilty as sin. One cop shows up and starts giving us shit saying that the captain told them to look for us and bust us. He said his little brother was in the hospitcal becaus his car got hit by some street racers. Then he says that next time he catches us he's gonna let us run, pull us over, pull us out of the car and then kick our ass. WTF?!?! A week later I get pulled over by the same guy and he gives me a speeding ticket, I hadn't even reached the speed limit yet from the stoplight.

I hate cops and their RACE-ial profiling. Fuck the police!!!