raced my buddies 91 mr2 non turbo

teggy2281

wuz up fellas. well this morning before i went to work, my friend john with mr2 came over because we work together and he decided to stop by.anyways when i was warming up ma car he called me up and told me that he wanted to race me.so i was like "alright lets do this then".well after we made a right at thise light, there was another stop light.perfect timing because as soon as we got to the light, it turned red.so he went to my right side and looked at me and he gave me that let's go nod.as soon as the light turned green i did a neutral drop and popped it to 1st gear then 2nd and i could see him on my rear view still peeling out.on 3rd i was like 4 to 5 car lengths ahead.finally i slowed down and i made him catch up to me.he told me that it peeled out too much becausehe had his snow tires on.i was like "yeah right just admit that you lost".anyways he still can't admit that he lost but i was like to him " ha ha i just smoked your ass."

Winki

Undercover mod
slow_99integra said:
Neutral Drop :no:
HA HA.
any who first time i raced a MR2 i was supprised thet mid engine raped me off the line i still beat him but it was like playin catch up .