Racing Auto Trans Torque Converter?

Ganyon

I ran this with an auto b18b1 with a fresh head gasket and bad piston rings. If the motor was healthier, i'm sure I could have gotten more out of it. If you wanna go faster for cheap, then weight reduction. Pull the back seats, spare, all the back plastic, passenger seat, any unnecessary stuff, and lose a few pounds yourself depending on how much you weigh. Then go run it and see where you're at.

oscar112709

Banned
I ran this with an auto b18b1 with a fresh head gasket and bad piston rings. If the motor was healthier, i'm sure I could have gotten more out of it. If you wanna go faster for cheap, then weight reduction. Pull the back seats, spare, all the back plastic, passenger seat, any unnecessary stuff, and lose a few pounds yourself depending on how much you weigh. Then go run it and see where you're at.
Naw ama leave my seats but remove useless junk like under the hood

Ganyon

I was saying like when you go to the track. Every little pound helps. Have gone yet to see what the car will run as is?

Noneed2Hate

I agree that it would be good to go so you can get a baseline, so then you can really appreciate what little gains you'll get out of your automatic ;) :p

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Naw ama leave my seats but remove useless junk like under the hood
Why do you keep stating, Ask Me Anything?
remove that extra tire and jack in the trunk in the car and yourself :rolf: J/K about yourself

Fl torque converter they do good job lets see how good when I get it here n install ...must of the track cars are auto .15 16 Sounds good to me
To know if you are making progress, gotta start with the basic as stock. Then see if adding this or that will increase your mph and lower your time

I was saying like when you go to the track. Every little pound helps. Have gone yet to see what the car will run as is?
I agree that it would be good to go so you can get a baseline, so then you can really appreciate what little gains you'll get out of your automatic ;) :p
Took the words out of my mouth.

phatintegra

Banned
Remember when you run on the drag strip they have there on rules and slandered that certain time will required roll cage, helmet, etc.

If your going to run it you don't have to worried about the helmet, roll cage right now since your teg won't be in the 14s without heavy modification. For road track or AutoX it's required to have a helmet. Always check on the track website for more details.

When you get to the track take some air out of your tires it will help with traction and try to void the water box.

oscar112709

Banned
Remember when you run on the drag strip they have there on rules and slandered that certain time will required roll cage, helmet, etc.

If your going to run it you don't have to worried about the helmet, roll cage right now since your teg won't be in the 14s without heavy modification. For road track or AutoX it's required to have a helmet. Always check on the track website for more details.

When you get to the track take some air out of your tires it will help with traction and try to void the water box.
You know what that had me thinking all of the performance parts are really heavy like the rear control arm that shit is heavy than the stock but man just imagine does running a drive without the inside cage that should be even faster but safety is first