radiator fan not kicking on

Msmithy14

So i got a 94 integra gsr with a mishimoto 14x 16 radiator with a single fan on the front side of it. Car started overheating due to thermo not opening and the fan not kicking on when it reached the temp its supposed to come on at (190). Changed the thermo and the new one works. Fan still doesnt kick on! Is there any way to hard wire the fan without having to use a 12V switch and have it automatically come on like its supposed to!?!?

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
You can jump the fan connector that is located on the thermostat housing. Turn the key to [II] and the fans should come on. If not, you might have another problem with wiring, or the fans themselves.

Leg3nd

Fix it, don't jerry rig it. Do some research and do some trouble shooting, if you yourself can't fix it, then go get it fixed. Have more pride for your teg than hard wiring the fan to always be on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tamboo

cheap@ss
downside to always on rad fan?
it's on anytime a/c is on so what's the diff?:hmmm:

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Hardwiring isn't so bad, people tend to forget to turn them on tho... Lol...

It's more of a hassle than anything tho.

The oem system is fine the way it is, fix the issue. There's only so much that can be the source of the problem.

Having random colored wires exposed is a big no no for me. I don't need a tuck but why addon to what's already there.