radiator fan wires

integra87

Hello ladies / gentlemens im replacing my oxygen sensor tommorow cause of the gay rain, I couldnt get my radiator fan to work again it work before without wiring but now it is bad. This is not my engine i found a similar one on google this engine is worst than my engine cause my engine is pretty.

The red paint = red wire from fan Motor color to where it point i dont no what it's call im sorry. But not the yellow wire its yellow and black wire. When i start the engine it would spins without that wire it woulnt spin.

Probably a fan relay but i have no idea where it is located i google for the pass 2 days but couldnt find any pic or guide where it is located all i found was that it was located somewere with 2 bolt 8mm or 10mm thats all. :x

If it is not the relay probably anything what could it be?

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
fan relay is located under the distributor next to the top radiator hose i believe

btw, try to use better grammer next time...took me a few times to udnerstand what you we're saying.

fejvtec

I am also trying to locate the relay/ wires. My setup burned out the fans because the previous owner was an idiot. I tried to make my own post but i cant post attachments. how many posts until i am permitted to post pics?