Radiator size?

myfirstacura

Well what I am thinking of doing here shortly is replacing the stock radiator with a radiator from the 2k civic. Reasone being is the kid I work with who closes with me is the person solely responsible for me getting into the import scene. He has a 2k civic. His engine bay is one of the cleanest around. He has done a wiretuck, painted to match exterior etc... His radiator is half the size of mine but is twice as thick as mine to. I think it would work in several ways. One the radiator would be out of the heat zone of the header and it would give clearance for my turbo that will be in there in the near future. It also just gives it a more cleaned up appearnce. Has anyone tried this or would it not be a good thing to do..?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Plenty of people run half sized dual cores. I've sold about 10 mishimoto ones for that exact application.

myfirstacura

Sweet thats good to hear. Looks like I am going to start taking out all of the a/c components and start my first mod to my newly named DA. The honey badger.....ya you all heard it I named it the honey badger....you tube it...its rreally funny....then look at the hood of my car.....lmao....