radiator suggestions?

torjager

torjager
I bought an aluminum dual core on e-bay for $150.00 (with a lifetime warranty) and paid a shop $200.00 to install it. I was considering a Mishimoto but would have needed new fans etc., as the stock fans dont fit it, I understand. My stock original radiator started leaking at 65,000 miles.

torjager

torjager
When I was in the market for a MIshimoto radiator, as I recall I dont believe the stock fans will fit on a Mishimoto Radiator, you will have to buy their fans. But double check I could be mistaken.

Afireinside

I bought a 3 core aluminum one on e bay for $92 shipped from cxracing and this thing is awesome. Only problem is it doesnt have the provisions to put on the condensor (a/c) fan. I used universal cooler straps(basicly glorified zip ties) to mount it to the radiator. I'm not even sure you need the condensor fan with the rad. my factory one was only a single core.
Good luck

redrocket

I have the Mishimoto Full size radiator, dual slim fan shroud, hoses and carbon cap.

The radiator is great, however the dual slim fan shroud protrudes a little to far to run with a turbo setup using a log style manifold. The fans are actually pretty large, and really high quality. I just couldn't use the set up so I mounted one of the mishimoto fans on the radiator and another smaller fan in front of the manifold so you can mount other fans straight to the radiator.

iDrive a GS-R

i bought the koyorad from tuner sports and the fans fit fine and the radiator fit like oem
paid $175 for install at a shop

Afireinside

Here's the one I paid $92 shipped on e-bay that came with a cap and I installed it myself. So $92 and it's held up well so far.

BTW you's looks awesome!

Shoot How do you post pics?? On here?
Thanks