Radiator Support.

XxCaryxX

Hey guys, this is an odd question that I hope you can help me with. I am going to be doing some cleaning up of my engine bay and cleaning it now my oil leak is fixed as well as fixing my rear brakes. I hit a deer a couple years ago and radiator support is bent but just a little. Its just a hair off and my fender is a little pushed back I think. My question is: Is the Radiator support salvageable? I can upload pics if necessary but mind you my little sister's camera I am borrowing is kinda crappy.

Thanks guys,
Cory

XxCaryxX

Ok, went out an snapped a couple pictures. Hope they help and lemme know if different angles are needed to be more accurate. This is front passenger side btw.

One with the hood down.
[/IMG]

The other with the hood opened.
[/IMG]

XxCaryxX

I am taking the fenders off tonight so I can take better pictures for you guys. Got one off now and taking the other off (So I can look and compare myself lol). I probably won't be able to post pictures until tomorrow morning when get up.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Looks way better than mine lol.

Something small like that might be salvageable, but it might take a tool of some sort.

XxCaryxX

Yeah, I can see where some welding (And bondo I think) was done by the mechanic I bought it from. Its a rebuilt title.

XxCaryxX

Bump. I straightened it out the best I could via just looking and matching to the right. Robo grip pliers + Hammer potentially = FTW!

Gonna put it all back together once the engine cools off so I can degrease it and clean it all up as well.