radiators

isa423

street freaks
so it looks like its time to swap out my radiator. i not too sure what to get. other than an aluminum one but if anyone can help me pick a reliable brand and decent price range that would be great thanks

kev96teg

Go to andy's auto sports .com (sorry don't know how 2 post links) they have a lot of after market perfofmance radiators for almost the same price as a lot of garages get bullsh×× ones for

kev96teg

Go to andy's auto sports .com (sorry don't know how 2 post links) they have a lot of after market perfofmance radiators for almost the same price as a lot of garages get bullsh×× ones for

isa423

street freaks
mishimoto
yeah im thinking of going with that for their warranty

idk i hear that that place is a horrible site and that they have been sued for their bad business

gs300cky

haha no biggie and ya i hate slamming ppl or a company but after i dealt with em first hand and they tried to screw me outta my money i flipped a b* on em and now im telling everyone to stay away from em

isa423

street freaks
haha no biggie and ya i hate slamming ppl or a company but after i dealt with em first hand and they tried to screw me outta my money i flipped a b* on em and now im telling everyone to stay away from em
+ rep to that
yeah thats why karma is a bi**h

stormnorman

cx is less expensive but does its job. my buddy crashed the front end of his prelude into a tow hitch and he had to make that decision when he did his rebuild. im not sure what there warranty is though.

isa423

street freaks
alright cool. yeah my cars overheating like so often now so i was just thinking that of replacing the whole cooling system. im thinking a mishimoto thermostat and the radiator from cxracing then

DohctorRob

The Dohctor is in
just remember your goals if you plan on going turbo get a half rad don't get a full rad you'll have a harder time fitting a turbo under the hood with a full rad