Radio problem!

Shy_k1d

I have a 92 integra and i installed an aftermarket radio and all the wiring is good but there is no power at all to the radio! i asked the old owner and he said that it wasnt the fuses, it was that there is no power to the radio, so he had to wire it up to the fan to get power to it, but i dont want to do that plus i dont even know how to do that can anyone help?

sn3akypr

double check the fuses on the lower left drivers side . in my da9 the radio fuse had play in it as in if i take a bump my radio might cut off should be 10a rated fuse.

Shy_k1d

I replaced all the bad fuses and even the bad ones under the hood of the car, but the fuse right now is either a 20 or 15 does it have to be a 10?

Ganyon

Yes it should be a 10 amp. Pull the radio back out and check the fuse on the back of it. That fuse could be blown now because of too much power going to it.

cody1018

Shit just re wire it. Its not that hard at all

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

emd513

Dude I have ran a 30 amp fuse on mine for a shit load of time. You loosing a power source. The red wire n yellow wire r the two you need to check. One is coming from the switch. Get a meter and test them switch on and off. If its Tue one for the switch then it most likely is the switch not connecting with that pin. If the other than you need to trace the wire to the fuse box and make sure no breaks if not any then trace from there out.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2