Radio question

kcombs

GS=goes slow
hey guys I'm sill around.. LOL

got a question, my stock Acura radio only 5 of the speakers work. I'm not the best with electronics but it sounds like maybe the radio or something? speakers are all stock I replaced them about 2 years ago with updated Acura speakers and all connections were fine (no splits,cracks,anything broken,ect) and I just noticed the speaker cutting out hear and there and now it does not work anymore..

any thoughts would help, thanks

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
imo.... i would replace the speakers and the head unit. you never really know how bad the stock stuff is untill you put in quality aftermarket stuff. if i had to guess its not your head unit because the rest of the speakers work. that one in particular is probably just blown/dead

kcombs

GS=goes slow
see it's crazy because it's working now and sounds fine. but tomorrow it wont work it's random.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
sound like a short in the wiring maybe. CHeck the connections int he back of the radio and in the speakers.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Want to buy my Sony head unit Koree? I'm planning on uninstalling it this week. It's in excellent condition. Let me know. I'll hook you up son.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Disconnect each speaker and test their resistance one by one. It should be pretty close to 4 ohms. Then test the wires themselves for continuity to ground.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
Want to buy my Sony head unit Koree? I'm planning on uninstalling it this week. It's in excellent condition. Let me know. I'll hook you up son.
what kind? got pics?