Radio wiring harness question

Wire4001

Ok its a simple question and im sure there is a simple answer, When i got my wonderful Integra the previous owner had sadly destroyed the radio wiring harness by the method of cutting the original plugs and using the twisted wire duct tape method installed the head unit into the car. Now the head unit is junk and i want to put in a new one the wires are thankfully still there is there a way i can buy (as in not from a junk yard) the original plugs or a new wiring harness?
Its not hard to re-make a Stereo harness for an integra as i know what colors do what i just would still be missing the plug(s), Thanks
-
93 Integra LS

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
just buy the same brand radio. it should ise the same plugs. that what i do when i buy a newer one so i dont have to do more work/buy new harness adapter kits.

Posted from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Wire4001

I wish i could but the now removed head unit is from a company that apparently no longer is in business so i am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

TheSkygun

Might just have to tough it out and wait or junk yard a harness.

Other opinion could be to just use adapters on the wires to a new head unit, or at lease temporary till you come across a harness