Ramx29 99 teggy build

ramx29

here it is my 99 teggy build iIbeen owning the car for almost a yer and the first thing I did it was buy some nice coilovers for it

Parts
  • function and form type I coilovers
  • BWR lower control arms
  • J-power (ebay ) camber kit had it for 3 moths it works like it should
  • Blox toes
  • DME front strut bar
  • autozone intake
  • spoon replica mirrors
  • asr sub frame bar

future plans

Get new rims I am thinking gold rim. help with the rims ??
Get black GRS leathers
Re-paint the car and valve cover
Now the pics

Last edited:

ramx29

Just got this and a viper alarm going to install it next week

Last edited:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
good build.

what happened to the jdm front hood? look like some birds took a crap on it and the crap was made of metal.

ramx29

Pretty cool man. That jdm front on silver, unique
thanks thats why im doing it around my town everyone has a black or white one
good build.

what happened to the jdm front hood? look like some birds took a crap on it and the crap was made of metal.
it came a little damage but is good I just need to detail the car after I put the front on

dbryder

viper alarm=smart man. doesn't mean it's theft proof, but it helps. how much was the front?

ramx29

viper alarm=smart man. doesn't mean it's theft proof, but it helps. how much was the front?
I have two kill switches , the pedal lock thing and i installed the alarm it good security for now . I paid 740 for the front which I think is kinda cheap

ramx29

started working on the jdm front and body work . the car will also be resprayed

now to the pics

and that's all I got for now tomorrow my friend and I will work on the hood and on the dents around the car and paint the whole car if we got time

Last edited:

ramx29

its been a while since I haven't posted in a while so here is the progress

jdm front complete I need to repaint it at a professional place since my friend didn't do a good job

blox lower control arms suck so I decided to get BWR gold and an ASR subframe bar

A week ago my timing belt went bad and I decided to do it my self since the labor was a lot and I did it took me a while a whole day by my self. But completed it following a tutorial. Also I replaced the water pump.

From this picture you can see the body work that is left to be done. I will complete it around tax time taking it to a shop

more timing belt pictures

that's all for now

ramx29

Nice progress! You didn't mess up the motor when the timing belt went?
Wow, lucky you didn't bend any valves with that. Nice progress!
Thanks. I was lucky that it happened while I was idling at a stop light. The car just shut off on me I thought it was my distributor for a minute. My friend came to help and found out that it was the timing belt. Piston 1 was up I heard that I was lucky because if it was 2 or 3 that would of bent my valves.

PatEK

whow lucky man, progress is good on your car. is gonna be nice looking with this front on