Random Parts pricing?

The Panch

The Homie
I want soem extra cash and got some items ill be putting on craigs. Could you guys price them out?
and if your local you can even come get em

STock EF Muffler

94 Rear bumper DC

Stock DC Ls wing with 3rd light

LS mesh rims stock color. good condition
(2 tires 4/5 and 2 tires 1/5)

just give me ballpark estimates to list these at

Cripton805

I want soem extra cash and got some items ill be putting on craigs. Could you guys price them out?
and if your local you can even come get em

STock EF Muffler -?

94 Rear bumper DC - $75

Stock DC Ls wing with 3rd light -$50

LS mesh rims stock color. good condition - ? Varies
(2 tires 4/5 and 2 tires 1/5)

But whatever you feel comfortable with is the main thing. Do you want to price them what theyre really worh or need some cash now? Or are you looking to rip people off? Or cut them some slack to get rid of them taking space? LoL

Show pics bro.
I might get some blades this week, depending on your ls mesh price i might go with that ;)
I might be getting those blades at a good price w/ new tires, so im pretty set on those bladea, but a good price will change my mind

BeatBox

Real Good!
good price for the meshies. i payed $300 for mine with cheap tires with good thread, then sold the tires off them for $100 after wards

Cripton805

Really? I might be picking up Blades for $250 w/ new tires and in really good condition.

I told you it was too cheap to beat ;) hahaha

The Panch

The Homie
alright well..i just bough rota slips today brand new fawkin tires for 400.

SOOOO 250 takes these meshies

Cripton805

alright well..i just bough rota slips today brand new fawkin tires for 400.

SOOOO 250 takes these meshies
Its a pretty good price. Youre going to counter low ballers quite a bit, but hopefully you get what youre asking. Dont let people go 2 your house! Thats how cars get stolen

Prozon

Kris
I prefer to have people go to my house lol. Most people don't think of coming back because I have to stop my dog from eating them. :D Not to mention there's no way to get to my car without going past my house, in which case you will be noticed lol.

Cripton805

I prefer to have people go to my house lol. Most people don't think of coming back because I have to stop my dog from eating them. :D Not to mention there's no way to get to my car without going past my house, in which case you will be noticed lol.
Not very smart dude. A small bat or object will take out your dog and people are sneaky as hell. I know people that have gone into peoples houses unnoticed. When they know u have something they want, they will get it

Prozon

Kris
I have three dogs on my property. None of my parts are in my house. If my big out-door dog barks, he will alert the tiny little ankle biters, which will in turn wake me up, piss me off and make me check on the big dog. In that case, if your outside my house, you have then woken up a red neck who is sleep deprived. Therefore you and your little rice burner is fucked because I have lots of weapons at my disposal, as well as plenty places to hide your car AND your body.