Rant: When people don't put their carts back at the grocery store.

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
So I just got out of work and I decided to see if anything happened to my car because I work at a grocery store. So sure enough I walk around the car and find my corner light shattered. What a way to end a night.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Always park at the far end of the lot if you're leaving your car for extended periods. The slightly longer walk is always worth it.

dlo253

Not always. Some people are just scum, and will purposely send carts flying at cars parked far out because they know the person is trying to avoid that. Must be the assholes who ride the bus, lol.

That blows dude, I'd be pissed.

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
Not always. Some people are just scum, and will purposely send carts flying at cars parked far out because they know the person is trying to avoid that. Must be the assholes who ride the bus, lol.

That blows dude, I'd be pissed.
Thankfully I don't have 1 pieces or all SH** would've hit the fan...

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Wow that sucks. But thanks for sharing this. I will now park my teg far away from other people so the same thing won't happen to me :thumbs up

...But then parking far away increases the risk of it getting stolen :???:

drevans_satx

Dylan
Park in the employee parking lot. Problem solved. Theft is no issue because of the intense security around that area and the employees almost never have a cart.

At my walmart I park with the workers in my R and I've never come out to any damage.
When I'm at work the place is empty...so no damage there.