Rant! %^(*^&(*

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
need to vent :cussing:

alright i was car searching online. came up with 2 cars --
[1] 05 SSM RSX-S for 16K+ w/ 24xxx miles
[2] 06 VBP RSX-S for 15K+ w/ 41xxx miles

i have 5 grand to downpay. but now my mom is changing her mind about me getting any RSX-S at all. my aunt convinced her. everyone in my family now thinks that im a "target" for theft. and they want me to get an automatic civic. and im like wtf? because my GSR was stolen and stripped they believe ill make the same mistake and mod my car to make it stand out. and i told them im passed that phase. i just want to get from point A to point B. but be able to enjoy driving at the same time. then they mentioned racing/speeding. that's when i blew up. i've NEVER had a single driving violation in 4 years of driving. but both of my brothers with non-sports cars have a total of 10 combined. 6 for my older brother and 4 for my twin. we all got our license the same year. so why the fuck am i getting singled out. i poured in countless hours to run errands and actually do responsible deeds when im asked to. but when they say i deserve a new car they flip the switch and want to pick it out for me instead.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
copy and paste ftw!!!

That's shitty bro.... I don't know what to tell ya. I understand their concern because they probably don't want you to get a better car and have someone jack that. See if you can talk them into buying you a nice aftermarket alarm system for the rsx to scare away thieves.

I don't think a thieve would come back to a place they already stole a car from tho, ya know?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
its shitty as hell. both of my brothers are on their second car. paid full with no worries. and both dont even have a job. i had to pay for my DC2 out of my own pockets.

my older brother is a good for nothing douche. my parents gave him a 93 legend where is continuously beat the crap out of it until it didnt move anymore. then they bought him a 04 Jetta 1.8T since he was having a kid. but he left his wife for a 18 yr old girl. and left behind his own new born child. he doesnt pay any car payments and he freeloads off everyone. druggy as well.

my twin was a spoiled brat. he yelled and screamed until they bought him a 94 Diamante which is drove carelessly from lowell and boston until it finally croaked. when he traded it in they gave him nothing because of the condition it was in. he finally got a job after 2 1/2 of employment. but before that they bought him a 03 Galant and he still doesnt make any payments.

but me? i pay EVERYTHING. that's the bullshit life.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
that's dumb tho... If they're willing to help your brothers out, why not you? seems like you actually have something going for you...

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
that's dumb tho... If they're willing to help your brothers out, why not you? seems like you actually have something going for you...
its been this way since day 1. i was always held accountable for everything because i always held my own growing up.