Raw Video: Ceres Police Arrest Woman After Publication Of YouTube Fight Video

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
[YOUTUBE="..."]dBXSsSZO2x8[/YOUTUBE]​

On 3-22-11 Ceres Police Detectives received an anonymous tip from Stanislaus Area Crime Stoppers reporting a "You Tube" posting of a physical fight between two juvenile males. According to the anonymous "tipster" a fight took place at a home in Ceres. Detective Darren Venn was assigned to look into the tip which led to the arrest of Jennifer Zuniga age 33, of Ceres for Child Endangerment and Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor.
While watching the video, the fight appeared to have been orchestrated by the mother "Jennifer Zuniga" of one of the juveniles in the video. Jennifer can be heard and seen in the video yelling and encouraging her son to batter the other juvenile. Jennifer is heard yelling a barrage of profanities and enticing the fight. The video captured at least four other juveniles who witnessed the assault.
Through a quick investigation led by Detective Venn, he was able to track down the involved juveniles and determined the location where the fight occurred. Ceres Police School Resource Officer Sergio Jimenez was instrumental in the identification of the boys.
Ceres Police would like to extend their appreciation to the anonymous Tipster and the overwhelming support of the community. A man, a Good Samaritan, is seen in the video. This man challenging Jennifer Zuniga's actions and stopped the assault before someone was seriously injured. Anyone with any information regarding this incident, including the good Samaritan is strongly encouraged to contact Ceres Police Detective Venn at (209) 538-5616 or The Stanislaus Area Crime Stoppers.
I seriously am speechless. A mother encouraging her son to fight another kid..on her OWN front yard while giving him pointers? Dear lord.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
they completely suck at fighting anyway.....only two or three solid hits landed...everything else but a bunch of flapping around.

8-bit

do what now?
First off it should've not been recorded and posted on youtube.
that's just shameful. (for the mother)

Wow...I love how ghetto the mom sounds. That just proves to me that there are people who should be sterilized once they reach puberty.