Raybrig fog lights?

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
I'm having trouble finding some that fit for a 2000 front bumper. They all say 94-97

Edit:I'm an idiot disregard that :alcoholic

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
the round raybrigs were optional on the 98+ front. they seller is a dumn ass.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I have them, buy them from park acura on ebay, it comes with everything you need and they are new... very easy to install and very quality...

Btw check that... I USE to have them lol.. I have a 94 now

heykosal

Angkorian
I didn't look at the link but I trust Chris' word. Jump on them before someone else gets them. The OEM optional fogs, especially the Raybrigs for the 98+ front bumper are highly desirable. and highly desired!

btw, nice seller find. another source of OEM parts that are way cheaper than going to your local stealership! they even have some DC2-R parts!! good job OP:thumbs up now just MAKE SURE you hop on those!

also, if you need install instructions/wiring diagram, PM me..

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
To quote Adel,"if you're going to insult someone, at lest spell it right" :lol:
but in my defense the b is right next to the n. haha.
I didn't look at the link but I trust Chris' word. Jump on them before someone else gets them. The OEM optional fogs, especially the Raybrigs for the 98+ front bumper are highly desirable. and highly desired!

btw, nice seller find. another source of OEM parts that are way cheaper than going to your local stealership! they even have some DC2-R parts!! good job OP:thumbs up now just MAKE SURE you hop on those!

also, if you need install instructions/wiring diagram, PM me..
i almost bought those at one point. but then i got free Hella foglights and decided to hold off. but it sure it nice finding a guy who isnt out to screw you for your money.