RC vehicle thread

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
got this idea from a fellow CI member, so why not? cars, boats, helos, planes and anything RC related.

before, i had an electric RC10TC3 car years ago. i do miss it. might pick up another one.

currently, i have a Syma S107G mini helicopter. bought it on amazon for a little over $20. just be aware that there are a lot of cheap replicas floating around and there are ways to tell if theyre fake.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

Last edited:

treeafodo

Austin
I wasn't actually expecting anyone to make this thread. :lol:

I bought an E-Maxx a couple days ago after being out of RC for a couple years.

dlo253

Makes me wanna go out and get one. I used to like the xmods, they were pretty badass when you started messing with some toothbrush motors and stuff.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i used to have this one

didnt really do much too it. i just kinda got bored of it. might buy another one some time.

treeafodo

Austin
I miss my touring cars! I can't find any pictures of them. I started with an AE TC4, then moved up to an Xray T2 '007.

Here are a few pictures of just a few of the cars I've owned in the past. I took TERRIBLE pictures back then...
2.2 Axial Comp rig that I built. SWX chassis w/ custom fabbed 4 link set up.

Brushless Xray M18. I absolutely hated this thing. I blew the diffs out of it then took the brushless system for my Losi Mini-T.

This was my second Revo. This one had an OS18TM engine in it with a Trinity pipe. 2 speed transmission. Super loud and had enough power to do backflips at any speed.

Brushless AE B44.

My dads brushless Stampede

A Tamiya Scaler

This is what is currently in our house at the moment. My E-maxx and my dad's brushless rustler. This is the same truck that was airborne in the previous picture. He upgraded batteries so we had to switch the chassis from the stampede to the Rustler to fit the new battery in. Now he's snapping axles like crazy under power.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i dont know if id want another street/drift car or an offroad truck. a buddy of mine brought his when our squadron went to fallon. shit was fun jumping off dirt mounds and driving anywhere

treeafodo

Austin
That would be a tough choice. Besides my touring cars I never drove any other on road car, and since mine were full carbon fiber race cars I only drove them on the Ozite carpet. I do want to try a drifting car like an HPI, but nothing beats bashing an off road car.

SoundEfx

I have a Hpi Firestorm and a Traxxas 4-tec that I need to revive.

Went nitro with both of them even though there is alot more maintenance involved.