Re-painting the trim

Moose_Gumps

I have red wheels and I was considering painting my trim on both sides in the middle of my door red to match the wheels. Trying to figure out the down side to this and if it would look ricy.

Your thoughts?

My teg is black, so I feel like red on black would look good with the red trim job.

Hunter1208

Integralove
I have red wheels and I was considering painting my trim on both sides in the middle of my door red to match the wheels. Trying to figure out the down side to this and if it would look ricy

Your thoughts?

My teg is black, so I feel like red on black would look good with the red trim job.
I personaly like blue with black . But I think it would look good as long as it wasn't a really bright red cause then it would look really rich

Picc.Dc4

Yeah post a picture of the side of your car, One of us will photoshop it

Moose_Gumps

kinda hard to see the trim in that picture, but thats the side of my teg. Only thing is my wheels are black in that photo.

Rich-PMS

Post pictures of your seats

Personally, if you have red wheels I'd suggest red lugnuts, and jetblack calipers.

Don't paint the trim red.... It'll look like garbage IMO

Moose_Gumps

yeahhh I decided against the red trim. And yeah, plan on getting new lugnuts once I secure this job I'm trying to get. Just lost my other job so my car mod budget went down to 0$. So I'm making do with all this spray paint I have :p

Thanks for the advice.