Reality

Keenooo

So i've came to realize that ever since I got my car. All my money has been towards my car. i've come to realize that I always spoil my car instead of my spoiling myself. Before i had a car. I always bought clothes and shoes... now adays when i dress myself, i hardly have anything to wear! but spending money on my car makes me so happy and proud of it! god i love my car.... maybe i should give my car a break.... HA! not going to happen xD. i guess i'll bum it out everyday.

sorry club integra, im just really bored. i went to work and realized that i didnt have work today. fail..... now i have nothing to do but vent xD. eff my life right?

yeaaah. close this thread. hahah

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Nice to see this in the lounge, and not the 3rd get forum :lol:

I spend money on my car all of the time, but I also separate some of my paychecks into my savings account. You need to budget yourself, and not go out spending it all at once.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Why is this a problem? I've spend every spare penny I've made for the past three or four years on my cars, and I like it that way :lol: then again, spare $$$ means after rent, savings, bills, etc.

But who needs clothes or food when you can go racing! That's why they invented Wal-Mart and Ramen right?

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
my babbys mom said i spend too much money on my car and left me ..... good now i have more cash to spend on my car.

but yea i would rather spend my money on my car and yea idc if im dirty sweaty bloody sleep deprived, as long as my car is okay, if your a grease monkey its okay not to have nice colthes,

its okay vent buddy vent, its not good to keep it all bottled up,

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
But who needs clothes or food when you can go racing! That's why they invented Wal-Mart and Ramen right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ wow man you said it the best ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that may be my sig now

j13

Keep It Clean
but yea i would rather spend my money on my car and yea idc if im dirty sweaty bloody sleep deprived,
Yeah you could be sleep deprived, starving and half dead on the ground, turning blue...but its cool, as longest the teg is alive and healthy :thumbs up :lol:

my babbys mom said i spend too much money on my car and left me .....
That's good thing In My Opinion :)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
in reality, YOU are spoiling YOURSELF for buying parts for the car YOU own.

its like buying clothes. buy fancy parts, put it on the car, and 'wear' it around you to get from point A to point B. or like shiny metal shoes. i think you get where im going with this...

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Yeah you could be sleep deprived, starving and half dead on the ground, turning blue...but its cool, as longest the teg is alive and healthy :thumbs up :lol:

lols. sig worthy.

That's good thing In My Opinion :)
i have a little car fund i will dig into every now and then
same. its at 40 dollars right now :/ just dumped 210 on the new headlights so yaa..time to start saving again, i got a v2 i wanna buy. :)

mirrorimg

j13

Keep It Clean
A baby with separated parents. Yep, that sounds awesome to me to.
If she was 'really' stupid enough to leave over a car, she must have been lame to beggin with, its an awesome thing :thumbs up

And yes, hope they are very responsible.

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
So the mother of your child left you? I hope you are still being a responsible adult and taking care of the kid.

A baby with separated parents. Yep, that sounds awesome to me to.

yea we have kid together, and she has a teg too,lol yall know who, but any ways i wanna be responsible dad, and no that was not the main reson but it was a reson.