Really in march?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
wow, that kinda sucks. the snow just missed me, like 45 min north is like 6 inches, i just got tons of ice

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
the second picture is pretty. i can only imagine having to deal with snow, though.

JGvtec

Im so glad its done by us. Im sure you wish we could have a stop/pause/play button on the weather.

red.line

Welcome to a little taste of our hell here haha. It's gonna be like July by the time all the snow and ice melts here. :(

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
its clearing up here in saskatchewan a bit but not fast enough. i had planned to take my silver integra out of storage this week but had to plate my 4door DA for another month due to snow :(

red.line

its clearing up here in saskatchewan a bit but not fast enough. i had planned to take my silver integra out of storage this week but had to plate my 4door DA for another month due to snow :(
I feel your pain. I probably won't be driving my DB2 til May. :(

BeatBox

Real Good!
snow sucks, doesnt surprise me the weather does some crazy stuff sometimes. warm one day(heck yeah summer is here) cold the next(oh its the real world why would it warm up, too good to be true) :/

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
wow. that looks very beautiful.

i love the snow, but i was born and bred in SoCal. I'd probably play in the snow for a good 3 hours then get extremely tired of it, then go back where the sun is shining.

but i can't imagine the things you gotta deal with because of what snow can do to cars.

hamfacekilla

Ya I guess I dont hate the snow as much as I hate the salt that comes with it lol

Here's a couple more from this morning