Really need help with This

cody1018

UPDATE 8/8/2012:
So I ran across a set of these rims fairly reasonable can anyone give me some input on them... Thank you greatly!

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
get like 16x9 rears 16x8 fronts with 195-40-16 for the fronts and rears.

then call it a day

rnhib25

ricer all day
Thanks for the help
When are you replacing the XXR's you have?
I noticed you said something about a while back
sold the car. i dont have an integra anymore, im just using this POS for now.

ATEGGY94

Second one. Personal opinion but for your car bronze make sure you get a good wheel spacer and a good camber kit

Screech

beer budget white trash
Bump

Can anyone answer Why I need wheel spacers??
just to offset the wheels more, I guess one could say.
The off road grids you posted are a +10 I think, btw. maybe a +20 really cant remember was a couple years ago I read about that car.

99TegLs

i had the hyper black on my car. pics of it in my thread if you want to see them on a silver teg. If you get the 9's for the rears then big camber is a must. I had 9.5's all around and they stuck out like they thought my car was a widebody haha.

cody1018

just to offset the wheels more, I guess one could say.
The off road grids you posted are a +10 I think, btw. maybe a +20 really cant remember was a couple years ago I read about that car.
It makes sense, they sell them in 0mm to +20mm offset.
I'm just trying to figure out if I run the +20 offset it wont rub like the +10's do

cody1018

i had the hyper black on my car. pics of it in my thread if you want to see them on a silver teg. If you get the 9's for the rears then big camber is a must. I had 9.5's all around and they stuck out like they thought my car was a widebody haha.
Im pretty sure Im just going to run the 16x8's all around I want able to find the16x9's