Really needing a parts car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

90teggysue

Does anyone know of a good 2nd Gen Da with a Good passenger Quarter panel around Ohio are?? Ive been searching for waaaayyy to long and im trying to just get mines replaced..im just tryna get my baby done for this Summer...thanks

90teggysue

Well it shouldn't matter because this site is based on help and helping people so don't post a reply if your ganna be a duesche instead of tryna help

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Well it shouldn't matter because this site is based on help and helping people so don't post a reply if your ganna be a duesche instead of tryna help
Fuck you, your attitude, and your green rims; he's right, post shit in the correct location.
Contact a mod and ask them to move the post, then take a fucking elementary level spelling class

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
posting in the right section helps the site stay organized and helps people search easier. Its annoying when we go through the 3rd gen forum and see lounge posts there

90teggysue

Ogstacks...smd your a fag you two should get a Fu**ing room instead of wasting my time because you two are bored dick riding eachother..fags like you shouldn't even own a Integra...you belong In a Old Ford fiesta

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ogstacks...smd your a fag you two should get a Fu**ing room instead of wasting my time because you two are bored dick riding eachother..fags like you shouldn't even own a Integra...you belong In a Old Ford fiesta
You need to chill the fuck out. You're the one who didn't post it in the right section and whether you like it or not he backed up a member who made a valid point. Grow up and fix your attitude or you'll find yourself banned in a hurry champ

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Sir, your car is three very different stupid colors

speedin

The Transporter
Lashing out and insulting members for no reason will not be tolerated. 90teggysue now has a one week ban to re-evaluate his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.