Rear bumper help

JADA9

iight so i was lazy one day i let ma uncle back ma car up then he backs into his
own truck...so i was wondering....i looked over on my car....and i dont have the
manuel so i dunno the proper way to remove my bumper...any suggestions

JADA9

thanks yo...actually i tried hella times to check but the same stuff keeps popping up...thanks tho

xusake

I think some time we just tend to get different search, or not using enough word into that search bar.

broken_scars

to remove the rear bumper your going to need to take out the tail lights. you will then see 4 bolts on each side for the section right above the bumper. there you will see i think 8 bolts that go into the frame. chances are they are rusty so i would suggest using some rust mort so you dont break them. there are two bolts on the bottom of the bumper cover so remove those. your gonna need to take the bolts to the mud flaps. there is also one right behind the lisence plate. i am in school for auto body and almost have my ase certification so no i am not taking this out of my ass. if you have any more questions please pm me. also i have just done this with my car.