Rear Camber Kits...

BeatBox

Real Good!
I bought my teg with lowering spring and no camber kit, the fronts seem to be fine and tires wear fine, the rears on the other hand have some camber to them

I heard that you can put washers in between the part that bolt to the car itself (two bolts side) and it would take care of the problem(easy fix) but is it a good idea?

Another Q, where the cheapest place to get one at, i need just the rears or if anyone has a used set i has monies ready to go! :) thanks for the help

blacura18

I picked up a set of blox camber kit(front and rear) for 150.00 brand new of this dude in here. And the rear camber kit alone run about 100.00 But I have heard of people putting washers in but I would just pick up a kit.

BeatBox

Real Good!
I picked up a set of blox camber kit(front and rear) for 150.00 brand new of this dude in here. And the rear camber kit alone run about 100.00 But I have heard of people putting washers in but I would just pick up a kit.
yeah not bad for $150, def looking for a deal like that before i buy new. thanks for the post

Rich-PMS

I'm going to do the washer trick with some longer bolts- for the rear.

As for the front I'm still doing my reading to decide which route I want to take.

BeatBox

Real Good!
I'm going to do the washer trick with some longer bolts- for the rear.

As for the front I'm still doing my reading to decide which route I want to take.
yeah the fronts on mine arent bad enough to worrie about, but i think im def gonna get the bigger bolts and some washers and see how that goes....i anything i would order both front/rear camber kit for a good price :)