Rear Defroster

VLT

94 Integra
I have a 94 Integra...when first purchased, had rear windshield tinted...after many years, the tint needed to be removed, which removed the defroster lines...any idea how to fix or replace the rear defroster?

Cman46290

i imagine it would not be a fun/easy/cheap job.

i am not sure though to be honest.... i know that those defroster lines shouldnt have had to be removed to get the tint off though....

Cman46290

From how i read it... he REMOVED all of the defroster lines from the rear windshield....

mirrorimg

You can touch up small breaks with some paint like liquid per the directions in your manual, but drawing completely new lines... I doubt that possible.

Time to track down a new hatch/rear glass.

97GSRVTEC

Yeah your most definitly going to need a new window. You could never get it completly right with the touch up kit. Lol and not to mention it would look awful!

Cman46290

You can touch up small breaks with some paint like liquid per the directions in your manual, but drawing completely new lines... I doubt that possible.

Time to track down a new hatch/rear glass.
Thats what i figured as well... stinks man... but if you removed ALL lines... doubt there is any way to go back... you need new rear hatch glass.