rear seat delete?

ben h

Banned
wondering what some of u guys that have done this have done with the back after u took out ur seats and post pics of what u have done
plox

sumfilipinodude

I took out the rear seats (both top and bottom) but I kept the cargo cover, carpet, and the piece of wood that goes under the carpet and above the spare tire. I'll post a picture up tomorrow to show you, I think it looks pretty clean, imo.

ben h

Banned
I took out the rear seats (both top and bottom) but I kept the cargo cover, carpet, and the piece of wood that goes under the carpet and above the spare tire. I'll post a picture up tomorrow to show you, I think it looks pretty clean, imo.
ah i dont have the cargo cover and i had to make a pice to go over the spare tire and i planned on keepin the carpet to cover it up for now

sumfilipinodude

Yeah, I pretty much just took out the rear seats.. and the rear floor mats and left everything else.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It looks good and you can feel a difference in body response to throttle :thumbs up

I really think everyone should roll gutted in the rear for at least one day to see how much a little bit of weight in the wrong places can affect your vehicle's performance

Here's mine

my 93da

OG STACK, that shit looks fresh! Nice ride!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Looks noisy... I took out my seat and have been thinking about a false floor just to cut down on the noise a little.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Looks noisy... I took out my seat and have been thinking about a false floor just to cut down on the noise a little.
That is true. I like the note I get from the engine, but in the rain it is loud as all hell from the setting water. Every rock, no matter how small, you hear. There are more rocks that hit your car than you could imagine, lol

beast

aaaa reminds me when i had remove delete my seats,, but what made me go back was the dam noise...even with my stero up i can hear every dam rock back there..exhaust souded super loud and just like someone else mention,, in the rain my ears were still buuzin after i finish driving...for DD i would probably never delete them unless i need to.....i can say thought...i had a blanket back there if you know what i mean..girls loved it LOL

beast

dammmm OGSTACKAGOLLA i just saw ur picture..got dam,,that actually looks good..if it aint for the noise..i would roll like that all day

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
dammmm OGSTACKAGOLLA i just saw ur picture..got dam,,that actually looks good..if it aint for the noise..i would roll like that all day
Thanks, dude! I love it and since it's summer and I got some new speakers to replace stock, I'm trying to roll like this as long as I can.

Oh, and nice signature, btw :thumbs up

ben h

Banned
It looks good and you can feel a difference in body response to throttle :thumbs up

I really think everyone should roll gutted in the rear for at least one day to see how much a little bit of weight in the wrong places can affect your vehicle's performance

Here's mine

holy fucking sexy
that makes me wanna do it even more now i dont care about noise my car is already hella loud on the inside from exahust dam i want all black interior now o.0
just wonderin but why didnt u take out the seat belts?