rear seat delete?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I was just going to put a little dynamat where the seat should be, and false floor over top of that.
Also get some bars, you won't regret it. I dig mine.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
holy f***ing sexy
that makes me wanna do it even more now i dont care about noise my car is already hella loud on the inside from exahust dam i want all black interior now o.0
just wonderin but why didnt u take out the seat belts?
I talked to a respected member, Blue Teggy, and his thoughts were the seatbelts would act like a roll bar and help the rigidity of the vehicle through the apex of the corner, lol. Nah I just have been a bit lazy and I have a son that loves my 'racecar', lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I was just going to put a little dynamat where the seat should be, and false floor over top of that.

Get like him, or Dylan. They got bars; mine is minimal at best

ben h

Banned

i have a tower bar i dont quite like the other bars wat are they sopose to help with

I talked to a respected member, Blue Teggy, and his thoughts were the seatbelts would act like a roll bar and help the rigidity of the vehicle through the apex of the corner, lol. Nah I just have been a bit lazy and I have a son that loves my 'racecar', lol
lol i waz reading the 1st part and thinking lawl wtf

and ah i kno how lazyness hits it kinda sucks and i dont blame ur son lol

Teggy64

Got vtec?
I might try it one day, but I bought type r rear seats so I'm at least gonna look at em lol. Not that anyone can fit back there anyway lol.

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The bars are just extra bracing. The slanted bar triangulates the steup making it stronger.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i have a tower bar i dont quite like the other bars wat are they sopose to help with

lol i waz reading the 1st part and thinking lawl wtf

and ah i kno how lazyness hits it kinda sucks and i dont blame ur son lol
I had to move the car today and he wanted to 'drive'

beast

Thanks, dude! I love it and since it's summer and I got some new speakers to replace stock, I'm trying to roll like this as long as I can.

Oh, and nice signature, btw :thumbs up
am just repin you homie lol ...........i think that black stuff on the trunk..forgot the name that extra padding..looks good on our trunks..ppl remove them with ice..mine is clean and not mest up and looks pretty good..wonder why they remove it...:roll:

corza1512

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
lol did u let him?
In his head he did, lol :thumbs up
am just repin you homie lol ...........i think that black stuff on the trunk..forgot the name that extra padding..looks good on our trunks..ppl remove them with ice..mine is clean and not mest up and looks pretty good..wonder why they remove it...:roll:
I don't mind it; mine is a little dirty, but not too bad aftr I cleaned it up

patrick4588

Integra God
i built my own boards in the back and put a system and some nitrous in. i have a build thread on here somewhere.

ben h

Banned
its looks sexy stripped all out but if your worried about noise there was a link posted in this forum:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=62548&highlight=back+seat+insert
its just an insert that goes over where the back seats used to be and looks tidy
the website for the insert is:
http://www.kdezines.com/AcuraParts/RearSeatDeleteKits/1994-2001Integra/19942001IntegraRearSeatDeleteRaceVersion?zenid=7587tvccp0aan9aj8dhptolrq2

just a suggestion :)
yea i seen that kinda spendy
In his head he did, lol :thumbs up

I don't mind it; mine is a little dirty, but not too bad aftr I cleaned it up
lol ah must be kinda young
i built my own boards in the back and put a system and some nitrous in. i have a build thread on here somewhere.
hmm nice o.0