rear seat delete?

sumfilipinodude

I personally don't like all the bare metal cause I still like to use my trunk and also mine is all dirty and sandy even though I cleaned it mad times

built_ls

I personally don't like all the bare metal cause I still like to use my trunk and also mine is all dirty and sandy even though I cleaned it mad times
If you dont have any rust you should paint it. color match it with your interior or something

seahtech

A friend of mine has the rear seat delete and I have to say it looks sexy.

I originally removed all of my rear piece to take care of a few water leaks and just never put it back in haha.
I live in Washington so we have a lot of rain and it can get pretty noisy in the cab. I also have a full exhaust with buddy club spec 3 muffler so its even more loud. There have been days when I've popped in ear plugs lol.

Anyways here are some pics. I have the Password JDM rear tower bar and lateral trunk brace...

ben h

Banned
A friend of mine has the rear seat delete and I have to say it looks sexy.

I originally removed all of my rear piece to take care of a few water leaks and just never put it back in haha.
I live in Washington so we have a lot of rain and it can get pretty noisy in the cab. I also have a full exhaust with buddy club spec 3 muffler so its even more loud. There have been days when I've popped in ear plugs lol.

Anyways here are some pics. I have the Password JDM rear tower bar and lateral trunk brace...
dam that looks nice i kinda wanna take off the side pices also sense there tan
What is your harness connected to? Looks sketchy
looks like there hooked up to were the old seat belts were in the rear