rear wing delete

gs300cky

hey guys ive searched but without any success. i want to remove my wing but i need to find something to fill the holes in with. does anyone know what i can use to make it water tight and look ok?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Bondo has a tendecy to crack and or bubble ,I'd rather use a plug than bondo haha

Weld>plug>bondo

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
jb weld. the stick not the tubes, i used it for shaving my antena the squirter and and side molding and filling in the holes in the trunk for the emblems

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i used the 4 rubber things that cover the mounts on a dc4 where a GSR strut bar would normally go, just need on more for where the wiring goes

BeatBox

Real Good!
i used the 4 rubber things that cover the mounts on a dc4 where a GSR strut bar would normally go, just need on more for where the wiring goes
yeah i seen those but not to worried about the 4 smaller holes, that plug ^ ^ ^ ^ is for THAT ONE hole

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
You wont have a third brake light which is illegal in all 50 states. It becomes a convenient excuse for a cop to pull you over and bust you for illegal parts or lack of cat converter. There are aftermarket third brake lights, but there is no way to swap the OEM third brake light w/out swapping the entire rear hatch.