Rear wiper delete, vision afterwards.

OLDSKOOLACURA

I bought the password jdm (model 2,something like that).

I like it, it has seals on both sides and it is held fast with a bolt and locking nut.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

aredbb2

You guys dont mind a hole that doesnt need to be there, plugged up or not?
And the trim on the hatch with nothing in it? If i did a rear wiper delete, i would need a new hatch or it would be an ocd itch that would get me angry everytime i drove.

Im a type of guy that lines up a valve stem, lug nut lock, and the A in the center caps...
USDM '97 R didn't come with a rear wiper and it uses the same exact hatch trim as Integras with a wiper.

aredbb2

Well the only difference is the glass right?
Yes, rest of the hatch is the same for the most part, ITR's also came with extra stopper pieces that help when closing the hatch but doesn't make a big difference.

pic of '97 ITR rear hatch.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Pass...

Sorry guys, have fun though!

PioneerLS

I want to do this so bad. It looks clean as hell. But it rains 5/7 days a week here in st louis so idk. Ill wait tli im lowered.

98GS

That's y I decided not to delete mine lol. I live in Washington it rains like 9 months out of the year.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i have never said "oh i should have not deleted my wiper" in the rain. I assume you dont say that when you drive a sedan or something. rainex or defrosters help.

95TegDC4

I've actually thought to myself when it was raining "Yeah, doesn't really make a difference"
Thought it would drastically hinder my ability to see, but I just use rain-x and defrosters.
All's well(;