Rear wiper delete

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
Just finished doing my rear wiper delete! Been to do it for a while. Install was pretty easy no problems at all. I also did my antenna delete the other day as well. Here are some pics, let me know what you think!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i like my rear windshield wiper. but i wouldnt mind doing an antenna delete. looks clean for sure though man.

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
kinda embarrassing lol but ebay, theyre the oem plugs, came in honda packages. The antenna one was $10.99 shipped and the wiper one was $20.99 shipped I think. The guy still has more I think

acclude

cheap bastard
Nothing wrong with ebay as long as you don't plan your purchases around what's available on there. Plan it out and then shop for the best prices. Your car's looking good!

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
car looks clean. the DC5 doesnt have a rear wiper, previous owner saved me the hassel of the delete. but the teggy still does. but i do like having it.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i mean if you live in sunny california a delete may be a nice thing. but here in ky its nice to have. lets put it this way. it was 75 degrees yesterday. guess whats on the ground right now. thats right, fucking snow. so i personally love my rear wiper.

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
Yea like it was useful during the winter when we were gettin some rain but I love it without, just looks cleaner IMO

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
just rainx the shit out of your rear window so the rain just rolls right off! haha

I've been iffy about doing this one, but after seeing it I'm definitely going to