Rear wiper delete?

SnD3

I am planning on removing my rear wiper to save a bit of weight, and get that damn wiper off the back... I can never find blades to fit it, and I have been running around without a blade since the car was bought in 05! What is the part number for the plug? And where can it be had, from?!

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
When i was replacing my wipers i went to vatozone and they pulled up the correct sizes including the rear, I believe its the same size as the drivers side wiper blade but don't quote me on that though i ended up doing the wiper delete 2 weeks after tho since you don't really need it.

SnD3

When i was replacing my wipers i went to vatozone and they pulled up the correct sizes including the rear, I believe its the same size as the drivers side wiper blade but don't quote me on that though i ended up doing the wiper delete 2 weeks after tho since you don't really need it.
Where did you get the plug, and how much was it? you got an item number?

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
i got it from the engine bay on the firewall from a integra at a junk yard

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
you can buy the plug on ebay for 10 bucks
**link**

otherwise like Cornelda said, you can pull the plug from the junkyard

SnD3

What i want to know, is why someone would pay 10 bucks for something that cost 2.50 at an auto parts store? lol I have seen talk, but no part number for it!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
90301-sr3-00

lmk what parts store you can get it for 2.50 at. cause its not going to happen. lol

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I got an OEM one from ebay. Just make sure you put some RTV to seal it. Mine fit pretty well but it definitely need the RTV

01FTW

Reduce weight? What does that thing weigh? 6 lbs, maybe?? lol Youre gonna gain crazy HP!!!