Rebuild Head, now bad idle and stalling!?

YOLK714

Ok so i recently rebuid my head ever since my car idls crazy up and down and up and down sometimes it even dies out by its self or im driving and i get to a stop and it idls and then dies i have to hit the gas so it wont stall

my question is whats going on with it and how to fix it

THANKS!

YOLK714

UGH!!!

So i did everything on the video and it got worse if i let go of the gas my engine just dies it wont idle
ugh HELP!!!

mirrorimg

Wait... You rebuilt the head, but you didnt take anything off?

What exactly did you do? What do you consider a "rebuild"?

Prozon

Kris
I'm curious as to what you did to it as well.
There are plenty of "bad idle" threads out there. If you click the "How To" list in my signature there should be a BAD IDLE thing at the bottom. It's under "Off-Site - Team Integra" How To's.

G'luck.

YOLK714

i didnt rebuild my head a shop did they put everything new valves,seals,gaskets,everything but since then my car would idle badly i belive also before the rebuild i dont remember and today i did the stuff thats on the video above who ever poseted it and now it got worse like i said it just dies when i let go of the gas

mirrorimg

Im really thinking two of the plugs are switched up, though when that happened to me she wouldnt start at all.

Im not sure which two they are, but as I mentioned above, there are two that are commonly switched. They both have the same plugs, and are nearby one another. They are around the throttle body and/or back of the intake manifold.

In reality, you never should have taken it away from the shop if it was running poorly.

YOLK714

i had a friend look at and he restarted the ecu and know it doesnt die it idls at 400-500 and its like if it wants to die but then goes up to 1500 then back down