Rebuilding automatic transmission

osiris19

I bought an automatic SP7A transmission off a 93 integra, with 130k miles and want to replace my Slippy sliddy MP7A. I know that all I have to do is swap my OBDII sensors off of my trans and put them on the OBDI trans, but what I want to know iis where should I get a rebuild kit from, and what does a rebuild all involve for an auto trans? This thing has been sitting in my garage and I just got the car all fixed up, it's just this slipping transmission that has to go. And I don't need to hear the "buy a manual" stuff, I've heard it before. Its not economical at this point. Just wanna see if I can keep her for awhile longger till I get a new job, so I'm ttyingg to fix her up.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Gen 1 trans into a Gen 2? If I'm reading this correctly it won't work Gen 2 is Cable the Gen3 is Hydraulic.
Your thinking of manual transmissions, the SP7A and MP7A transmissions are identical.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Gen 1 trans into a Gen 2? If I'm reading this correctly it won't work Gen 2 is Cable the Gen3 is Hydraulic.
Transmissions are neither cable or hydraulic, clutch pedals are.

I don't need to tell you that autos don't have clutch pedals. But that gives me an idea... hrm....

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Transmissions are neither cable or hydraulic, clutch pedals are.
Well there is a minor inconvenience on the SP7A/MP7A vs the SX4A and newer transmissions. They come with a kick down cable system that is attached to the throttle body for downshifting beyond 50% throttle.

osiris19

Man that looks like a ton of confusing work.