Recent CMC and CSC replacement issue

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Hey guys I tried browsing the search results , but only answers came up for what my initial problems pertained . I recently had my cmc and csc replaced and my initial problems were fixed . The only thing is the past three days I wasn't driving and when I started my car up today my clutch was VERY firm . It almost felt too firm to shift , but then again I can't tell if the replacement parts were in fact doing their job . The cmc was an autozone part and the csc was from a jdm itr with low miles . My question is what is causing the firmness in my clutch pedal ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

XjoEnX

How long did you drive it after you replaced them and parked it for three days? It doesn't sound like a CMC or CSC issue. The clutch typically becomes soft and depresses easily when fluids are low or if air is inside the lines.

It could be the clutch itself needing adjustment.

Last edited:

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Two-three days* correction , drove it for 2-3 days then parked it for 3 days and had this issue .

I did after replacement need to add fluid within 3miles of driving . It began sinking as if my csc ran out , but when I went to fill it up it was filled . So I pumped and gained firmness , but then went home and the next two days it was normal . Once the 3 days went by this extreme firmness happened .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2