recommending tirerack

slikk

Money Getter
i woul drecomment tirerack for brake parts .. i buy there and i have no problem with them

Aphex

Ordered my Yok ES100's from TireRack, good service, and quick shipment. Great price too, highly recomend if they got the tires you want.

hadjie85

haha did you guys notice the sweet setup they got if youre shoppin for rims? they got a little pic of your car and you can see what dif rims and sizes would look like on your ride. pretty tight, esp if you find some rims and youre wonderin kinda what theyd look like.... :lol:

Nd4sped

I ordered my OZ Superleggeras from them and got the best price too....They beat all the other competitors by an average of $100 a rim. Fast shipping too...but you pay for that though.

mist3r Lin

I always go to them for a good price on tires :)

And then I go to a local shop for an even better price, plus mounting, balancing, and the rest of the installation :)

Todd

token ex-mod
i get my tires at cost plus %8

misplacedcivic

i've only known of one problem ever encountered from them, but it turned out that it was UPS' fault or whoever shipped it. has anybody on here heard anything good or bad about wheelguyz.com? the prices are outrageously cheap

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I've always delt with TireRack.com for my tires. I have had no problem with them at all. Great service, fast shipping, and large selection of tires.

If you need new tires, get them from TireRack.com!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Tire Rack's been good to me too. I got my SSR rims, a set of Kumho tires and my Koni Yellow shocks from them. The rims arrived in mint condition, but the boxes the shocks came in showed up to me absolutley trashed. I don't know if it was UPS who was responsible or if they left Tire Rack already beat the hell up, but at least the shocks weren't damaged and no hardware was missing. But yeah, Tire Rack's cool.

ciscoandmichele

I love tirerack they rock!!!
I have bought a set of rims from them and 2 sets of tires and always got the best price and excellent shipping