Red or Black 'H' Honda emblems on Milano Red Integra?

ImElvis

Sup yo'
I want to do the Acura to Honda switch, and I want the style that comes like an actual badge with a colored background on it. But I can't decide to get Red on Red or Black on Red.. Any opinions?
Also, does anyone know what size fits 94-01/DC2 Integras?

cvc7chris

Hustler
idk but i've always hated those ebay type r looking badges

i love the hell out of the actual honda badges on the integra thuogh specially when they are mint =]

nugget

I Love My Toyota.

i love the hell out of the actual honda badges on the integra thuogh specially when they are mint =]
i agree.... until they get jacked. i would stick with OEM or shave.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i say, if you had gold wheels, rock the gold oem badges :thumbs up

but if anything, keep em chrome or just paint em flat/low gloss black

i heard that the 96? prelude (triangle tail lights) would fit. someone wanna try it out??

cvc7chris

Hustler
and i don't see why it wouldn't fit, looks like the ordinary civic size too.

i've actually tested a 90-93 honda accord "h" badge and managed to fit but the problem is that mine were really aged and crappy, but i'm sure u can order new ones at honda

ImElvis

Sup yo'

'ebay type r looking badges' as in the one with the casing on it?

i'm thinking about going for these.. does anyone know why it's so cheap? i'm kind of going for "you get what you pay for" but this is just plastic and casing..?
Black Honda Emblems Link

Last edited:

crad008

I plan on getting the oem red ones for my back, my front already has one on there, its super faded, but I like it because its the original badge.

excuse the honda emblem above it, it was placed there for the picture.