red-out tail lights

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
does anyone have these on your lights? and have you ever pulled over??? I know it won't pass the inspection unless you have a buddy does it.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
does anyone have these on your lights? and have you ever pulled over??? I know it won't pass the inspection unless you have a buddy does it.
Just wondering why wouldn't an all red taillight pass inspection? I have had smoked tails pass....:???:

nautica_t

are you talking about those ebay tail lights where the entire thing is red?

J_Jay_B

teg driver
all red tails from the 98+ teg will pass just fine... it has nothing to do with turn signals, only the reverse lights still have come on as white if im not mistaken. the turn signal does not have to be orange/yellow.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
wait wait! I think we got some misunderstanding here, i was asking about all red-out (the whole tail lights are red including the back up lights) which means even the back up lights are covered by red stick-on plastic. I know that 98 & up tegs have red tail lights and 05, 06 rsx.

yeamans17

Every state is different on what they check for...

Kansas = Nothing
Missouri = Safety they don't care what kind of tail lights they are just as long as they work. ( I have my MO state inspectors license)

I would really doubt that they wouldn't pass you for having a transparent red sticker over your amber lens. 90% of the inspectors don't know that its not original equipment.