Red95's 1995 Integra GSR

Red95

Sup guys! I had a thread in the 3rd Gen Integra section, but that was just because I was a noob and didn't know where to post yet. :lol: This is going to be the thread I'll post any updates of my car in. :) It is a 1995 Integra GS-R.

Anyways, here it is! Gleaming beauty, some pictures from the first day I bought it, which was on June 29th, 2012, to today which is July 12, 2012. Enjoy! 8)

Goodies in the bay! Not going into detail on what is there, but you get the jist of it!

Original remote to control the alarm. 2 panic buttons, joy! :lol: Actually, that bottom panic controls the locking and unlocking functions of the alarm. I have 2 remotes. :)

Mad USDM Type R badges y0!

Hatch open, still have the original interior, more pictures of that when I have time. I even have the original floormats. :)

This picture makes me debate on whether or not to get a wink mirror. As much as I want one, everyone seems to be playing them out, and I also like the original feel of the interior. Opinions?

And probably my personal favorite part of the car, seeing the Type R wing in the rearview. It sure is a great feeling! :mrgreen:

More pics soon! Currently still waiting on my insurance cards to come in, in my state I can't register my car without the original insurance cards. :x

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Looks clean as hell! Any future plans? Hard to tell it's a 95 with a 98-01 conversion. Only thing that gives it away are the seats!

Red95

Looks clean as hell! Any future plans? Hard to tell it's a 95 with a 98-01 conversion. Only thing that gives it away are the seats!
Thanks! Yeah honestly, the interior is the only thing that is un-touched. Not really too sure yet about future plans, the way I bought it was almost everything that I ever wanted to do to an Integra. For now, I'm just throwing all my money into worthwhile security, all I have is a factory alarm! :shock: Other than that, time will tell! :)

bkirshr

User that is Registered
wow, she sure is a beauty. Welcome to the club!

MyDC2isSlow

THPTHPTHPTHP ..Helicopter
wow. this thing is mint. especially for a 95! i need to get me a new vc and some new badges.
Fish bowlin' like a pro, hell yeah.

Red95

Thanks again guys! I need to wash her, it's not nearly as clean as 2 weeks ago, and it has really only been sitting in one place.

Tomorrow I'm registering the Integra, FINALLY got my insurance cards in the mail after 2 weeks of waiting. :)