Redline MTF Review

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
I didnt see any other review on redline MTF so i figured I would do one for anyone who is thinking about changing their MTL.

Redline MTF is the best 25 bucks I ever spent on my teg, i bought it from dave (spooledupracing) for 12 dollar per quart which is a realy good deal. After driving around with redline, the shifting feels much smoother. My car had very notchy shifting, which was eliminated by Redline. They say switching to synthetic MTL can add up to 2 whp by having less drag but I didnt notice a difference but I'm sure its there. Switching between 1st and 2nd gear is almost like butter now as it was notchy before. Redline overall, performs much better than Honda MTL.

REDLINE FTMFW!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
ill have to get some of this, i have a stage 2 clutch and my clutch is reaallllyy stiff, i have to pretty much punch my shifter to shift hahah

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I don't know if MTL (or F) will help you with your shifting. The clutch fluid would make more sense for that. Either way, try it out and see. Changing tranny fluid can never help. I know I'm going to pick up some RedLine MTL tomorrow morning, I have Royal Purple in it now. I basically have to rev match to shift. My tranny might be F'd though, some stuff happened earlier but we'll see. If RedLine doesn't fix the shifting, S80 (with LSD) is in my near future.