Refocused... DC2 <3<3<3<3

00DC2

Your dc2 is clean. LOL. Yea, i remember seeing your car for sale on H-T and i was like no, dont do it!

Last edited:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
man... i havent seen that car in person since you went all baller status

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
cody! dude im planning a reading pagoda meet in pa. we need to link up again.... you , me, onimous, and im bringing some cool NJ TI people with me. lets do this!!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Looks like Jon was thinking with his dipstick and decided to keep the DC.

Hope I helped influence that. Car is looking clean, you need to bring it out for another shoot. I should be getting some rolling shots of my teg on the way to the evans meet, so we might have to get some of this clean ass car.

I should be able to round up a few clean cars if you come out this way again.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Looks like Jon was thinking with his dipstick and decided to keep the DC.

Hope I helped influence that. Car is looking clean, you need to bring it out for another shoot. I should be getting some rolling shots of my teg on the way to the evans meet, so we might have to get some of this clean ass car.
you def did man, hey! Im thinking of putting together a Teamintegra NJ cruise to the Pagoda in Reading. Tell your automotion buddies lets do this!!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Will do, I know a few of them will be down. KC has been working on that magnesium teg, hopefully the 2 mint G2s will come out too. Just let me know the date.