remember me??

robert478

YAY Your from washington! I live in oregon! When I finish the 5spd conversion and h22a4 swap we should cruise together. Your teg is one of those inspirational one's.

No Homo.

1fstdc2

hello all... thanks for not remembering me...=/ but yes they are enkei rpf1's...and the lip is painted...but pics are not the best....
im down for any cruise...no homo !! haha

car now has e-cut!! best ever... =)

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
welcome back. still got that flaccid type exhaust haha

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
I remember you I think. Your brother won the Reader's Rides prize in the latest Super Street Honda issue.

speedin

The Transporter
hello all... thanks for not remembering me...=/ but yes they are enkei rpf1's...and the lip is painted...but pics are not the best....

Welcome back, I too remember you and this car. Looks incredible btw. What is the full set-up again?

Also score on the cutout! I have one as well (a vid and some images in the build thread in my sig) and I love it! They can be a PITA though, lol. What brand are you using? Also what muffler is that?

1fstdc2

welcome back. still got that flaccid type exhaust haha

haha yea..it keeps on the black stuff off of my black car..helps alot though.. =)

where did you order your gurney flap from?
got the winglet thingy from a fellow H-T member... good deals =)

I remember you I think. Your brother won the Reader's Rides prize in the latest Super Street Honda issue.
yes yes yes..that was my brother...he still hasnt received the readers rides gift...lol

the e-cut is DMH...works great... and the muffler is stock with a custom turn down... just something to keep the police off my nuts...=)

robert478

No cruise anytime soon though weather's getting crappy and h22a4 and 5spd swap will take me some time so maybe sometime in the spring???