• I don't care

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
No one is holding back progress. No one is stopping the progression of useful threads, what you would be doing is not helping what you consider worthless threads, to progress. And on top of that you would be saving the time you guys spend bashing each other, to be used for more "progressive" purposes.
1. holding back progress of the forum starts when you start looking the other way at idiotic threads and catering to morons that are too lazy to run a simple search.

2. Worthless threads should not be allowed to progress and should be locked upon creation

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Let me put it this way, we will do what we think is best for the site. If you don't agree, leave feedback in the correct area or pm. If you still are not satisfied, find a forum that meets your needs or just suck it up.

We do consider all opinions, especially ones expressed in a civil manner.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Whats best for the site is what the input of the members is it not? If it werent for us, what website would you have?

Roll with the punches and eat the criticism you recieve, certainly if the site isnt being run right, you guys are the first to know, and should do something about it instead of getting heated over the criticism and if you cant take it, I suggest you step down and allow someone who will listen to comments and suggestions made.

Case in point. Majority of the members didnt like the rep system so its being removed now.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Like I said, we'll do what's best. If you feel like you can run a better forum go for it, this place is doing quite well.

speedin

The Transporter
Were always listing to members and taking what you all have to say to heart. We heard you about the rep system trust me. But keep in mind there were also alot of members who wanted it around.

If you have any other suggestions message one of us, were listening, and right now is the time to do it. Were working right now to resolve a few issues. Not JUST the rep system and trolling.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Were always listing to members and taking what you all have to say to heart. We heard you about the rep system trust me. But keep in mind there were also alot of members who wanted it around.

If you have any other suggestions message one of us, were listening, and right now is the time to do it. Were working right now to resolve a few issues. Not JUST the rep system and trolling.
Thanks Speedin, ive made a new thread in regards to my suggestions

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for everyones votes. The rep system will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.