removing abs

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Well ive got a shit ton of somestock DOHC neon parts if he needs anything. Does he want a Valve cover that says 2.0 DOHC?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, he doesn't have the R/T anymore. It died into a tree cause of ice.

now its a highline or something like that. SOHC, but I'll ask him if he wants any parts

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
"really? weird..." lol

thats all he had to say right now. How much for it?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I went to the yard today...

They closed right when we got there. at 4:05. the sign said they closed at 5. Pissed me off!

My buddy is going again tomorrow, but I have to work so I'm going to tell him to try and pull it off for you both. I'm really sorry about this... I know you guys have been waiting a while for it. I'll do all that I can for ya.

The lines were also pretty rusty... have you looked into bending your own? If you really want them I'll see what i can do for ya, but they are kind of big too.

Last edited:

B18TEG

BLACK DA
Well If Your Buddy Cant Get Them Tommorrow. . . Then Ill Just Buy Lines At Autoparts And Bend Them . . . So Ill Wait Till Tomm. . . .and Then Well See.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
$60 shipped on the manifold bro I can easilty get more but I like you so yea, its not doin me any good, Those manifolds for that motor are hard as shit to find

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
He couldn't get the lines... they snapped when he pulled them out. lol

sorry man... but I did get the valve for ya "Omni the Great". I'll send ya a pm.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
good. . . cuzi just bought lines today . . . lol . . it worked out for the best. . . .i got a bender and flare tool . ..tomm ill post the how to and pics. By the way if anyone is interested i got the fittings for cheap, i can do 5 dollars shipped . . i have 4 remaining

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Kuchtaboy said:
... but I did get the valve for ya "Omni the Great". I'll send ya a pm.
Pm'd back, :woot:

Definetly post some how to's with the line bender, I was going to hide the PV and make some nice lines. Polish them up to cause the teg has to be ballin.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
the lines come pre-flared at the ends and polishd from the advanced and with the new fittings to secure it to the prop valve and master cylinder. so all you need is an adapter. . . .i got the wrong size bender, gotta go back and get a 3/16 one, so much for sending my brother to grab one. . . .so ill update once i get it . . . ahhh i hate setbacks

B18TEG

BLACK DA
by the way omni, did you relocate the battery yet? i bought almost 12' of 2awg wire and a marine box, as well as new terminals and a battery cut off switch, just wanna see if you got pics of your install

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Not yet, its on the top of my list. I just need it to get a little warmer again. Last time it got warm, the mirrors went on.