removing p/s & a/c????

LuSypher

can anyone find a DIY on removing power steering for good. or the a/c removal. searched a little last night but didn't see anything good for DA. thnx

Andrew93

Currently Building
all you do is unbolt the mount it is on from the block, look up the haynes manual to show you what bolts to undo if your not sure...and then you take the belts off and plug the piping off at the firewall

all you do is unbolt the mount it is on from the block, look up the haynes manual to show you what bolts to undo if your not sure...and then you take the belts off and plug the piping off at the firewall
Ok, that is true for the mounts and the pump. You also have the power steering rack to deal with. You can fill it and seal it or put a manual rack in. You don't want an open rack though.

Also, why are you going to remove the P/S and A/C? If you say to free up hp, you fail. Unless you're removing it to fit a monster turbo in that engine bay, leave it on.

GsrEj8

Also, why are you going to remove the P/S and A/C? If you say to free up hp, you fail. Unless you're removing it to fit a monster turbo in that engine bay, leave it on.
you know thats the reason why he's doing it. but now he's going to make a different reason just so he wont look like a riceboy

LuSypher

lmao. no sorry no HP dreams here. power steering pump going out, not really a need for in a DA. and a/c not working and don't wanna spend the cash on a new compressor, when it gets hot i roll down the windows. lol

asikda9

bro dnt get rid of ur p/s and a/c !!!!!!! thats the worst thing you can ever do i didnt have p/s for 2 days and i was going crazzy!!!

Andrew93

Currently Building
ive been driving my bros civic w/o p.s since i started driving a manual its not that difficult they are light cars
i also used to drive a mini van and the ps would go out every once in awhile...now that was a bitch

asikda9

bro compare a teggy with no p/s to a civic yeaa its wayy lighter but fuk the teggy is a monster..when i had my civic and my crx p/s wasnt a option it felt like i was driveing with p/s but yea when it rains down here in miami fl bro it fuking rains lol the civic was on boost no a/c no p/s that shit suked in the rain and the civic was a automatic to manuel swap soo yea u should noe abt that big fuking hole thats there between the shifter. and i didnt evan have a exhuast all i had was a 3'' downpipe cutoff so in the rain i was stuck with fumes and the fogging up of the windows!!!. any way i would keep p/s and a/c if they are working and if they are not rip that bitch out but in the way that in the futher u can put it back on!!